Tuesday, October 18, 2011
I love this idea. Here's my list:
1. Spend more QUALITY time with my girls (5m an hour plus quality days)
2. Have one family day a month.
3. Have one date night a month.
1. Redo photo frames (haven't done this since Em was born over 2 years ago!)
2. Find a permanent place in this house for Fia's "room" and put it together!
3. Arrange the play room so it's a good space for the girls and for guests.
1. Get GJB to 1000 fans.
2. Enroll in MA class for January. (Does this count as business or self?)
3. Sell 12 more tutus! (Just over a tutu a week!)
1. De-stress by doing at least one make-ahead dinner a week (crock pot or casserole).
2. Take my mommy-only time to do mommy-only things instead of running errands!
3. Try to focus on 1-2 things at a time instead of partly doing hundreds of things at once.