Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ahhhh…. Warmth (and Memory Loss)

We’ve been having so much fun that I haven’t had time to even think about posting.  It’s kinda sad.  And so I don’t even know where to start.

Our life since my last post:

Monday: Maybe I had Noah?  And we played outside.  Or was that Tuesday?  Wish I hadn’t deleted all my calendar info on my phone to make room for new stuff.  If I hadn’t done that, I’d know what I did last week.

Tuesday: We had fun?  Or we played with Noah outside?  Or both?

Wednesday: Still don’t remember.  Oops.

Thursday: I had class.  And Emma and I did stuff.  I’m sure we did. 

Friday: Emma pushed herself to sitting for the first time.  I remember that.  Don’t know what else we did.

Saturday: Weekend.  Matt was home.  I’m sure we did wonderful things.  (Is it terrible that I don’t remember any of this at all?)

Sunday: Matt went golfing for the first time this season.  It was very cold.  Emma & I took a good long nap, I do remember that!  After golf, we dropped Emma off at Grandma & Grandpa’s and went out to dinner with Joe, Nina, Anna and Michael.  The new BW’s is not so good.  Also, it was silly of us to go to a bar during the MSU game. 

March 391March 393 

 

 

 

 

 

  Monday: Butterflies!  Emma and I drove up to GR and had lunch with Matt.  Then we all went to the Meijer Gardens to see the butterflies.  It was wonderful.  I love it every time we go.  Emma was so cute, watching the butterflies and trying to touch/eat the plants.  Next year will be so much fun with her walking around and trying to catch them.  March 398March 417March 407

March 410

March 418March 419

March 423 March 427 March 428 Tuesday: I don’t really know what Emma and I did yesterday.  Oh!  Noah was over and we colored eggs.  Emma’s first egg coloring was fun.  Noah had a lot of fun and Emma kinda just relaxed in her high chair.  I love coloring eggs.  I really wanted to hide them and have Noah look for them, but he’s not quite old enough for that yet.  Next year, of course!  The kids were wonderful – we all took a nap, which really helped my mood.  It’s so interesting watching Noah develop.  He’s at the point where he’s just starting to use his imagination.  He was talking to a toy fish and having it talk back – so cute!  Plus we found out that Emma loves bananas.  Yum!  And I started to teach Noah the “Apples and Bananas” song.  :)

March 429Today: Matt & I had dentist appointments this morning.  We went together and took the Monster.  He watched her while I had my cleaning and then the sleepy girl and I came home while he had his.  Then I convinced him to “work from home,” so he was here all day.  Wonderful!  Emma & I almost had a picnic with Aunt Jessie, but she didn’t feel well so that didn’t happen.  Instead I got a lot done around the house, we played with Daddy and even went outside.  It was a good day.  Plus we had (local pork) brats on the grill.  And then Matt said “Okie-dokie Artichokie” while he was playing his computer game.  Which is worth posting in my bliggity-blog.  Plus we’ve had the windows open all day and it’s warmer in my house than it’s been since October!  I love it.

Tomorrow we’ll go to Baby LapSit at the library and I’ll take Emma over to Aunt Ashley’s before class so I can get started on my next paper (four weeks left of class!).  Also, Dad is going to get into Michigan tomorrow at some point.  I can’t wait to see him again.  I’m sure he’ll have great stories.

So that’s what we’ve been doing.  I wish I could remember more of it. 

And in case you didn’t see it on my FB page, here’s the video of our trip to see the butterflies:

No comments:

Post a Comment